Can AI Support Justice In Canada?
This edition of the Ask AI podcast offers a fascinating look at how AI technologies are impacting Canada’s legal profession, societal governance, and the delivery justice.
The episode features an interview with Ben Alarie, CEO and co-founder of Blue J Legal, the Toronto-based machine learning company focused on legal research.
Co-hosts Jaxson Khan and Heather Evans lead this lively discussion with one of Canada’s leading legal minds and a true pioneer in applied artificial intelligence.
- Why AI represents a major inflexion point in human civilization: 2 min 11 sec
- How AI is changing the legal system and profession: 5 min 21 sec
- How Blue J Legal AI is achieving 90% accuracy: 7 min 35 sec
- The concept of the “Legal Singularity”: 10 min 35 sec
- Blue J Legal website
- Blue J Legal on Twitter
- Blue J Legal on LinkedIn
- Ben Alarie on Twitter
- Electric Brain (episode sponsor)
Ask Our Chatbot
This episode and and a galaxy of resources are also available in the Ask AI chatbot.
About Ask AI
Interview recorded by: