Have you ever wondered why more homeowners aren’t going green?
This episode of the Ask AI podcast features an interview with Veronica Malinski, the co-founder of Aerialytic.
Aerialytic is a Toronto startup (and Next Canada program graduate) that’s one of only a handful of companies in Canada working at the crossroads of AI and cleantech.
Listen how Aerialytic is using artificial intelligence to provide homeowners with an instant solar design that clearly shows the financial and environmental returns from going solar.
Aerialytic is also addressing the aesthetic barrier that homeowners face by providing a visual representation of their home with solar panels using augmented reality technology.
This is made-in-Canada technology that’s helping to solve an issue of true global importance.
- Veronica’s experience with Next Canada: 0 min 49 sec
- Rising to the challenges of marketing solar: 2 min 50 sec
- Lack of innovation in residential solar markets: 3 min 32 sec
- How Aeriolytic is applying AI to residential solar: 4 min 27 sec
- Veronica’s entrepreneurial moment: 6 min 36 sec
- About AI and cleantech: 7 min 39 sec
- Scaling a cleantech to global markets: 9 min 39 sec
- Aerialytic website
- Aerialytic on Twitter
- Veronica on LinkedIn
- Aerialytic on LinkedIn
- Next Canada website
- Electric Brain (sponsor)
Ask Our Chatbot
This episode and and a galaxy of resources are also available in the Ask AI chatbot.
About Ask AI
Interview recorded by: