Exploring Chatbots with Zoom.AI
Let’s face it, chatbots are hot.
Roy Pereira is the CEO and founder of Zoom.Ai, the Toronto-based maker of “chat first” virtual assistants for enterprise companies.
Founded in 2016, Zoom.ai seeks to minimize the workplace distractions that limit productivity.
The Zoom.ai mission is to give everyone in a company their own automated assistant so that they can focus on their higher-value job duties.
Their chatbot can handle tasks such as meeting scheduling, meeting preparedness, introductions to people you want to meet, and travel logistics.
- The evolution of office productivity: 4 min 30 sec
- Catch Roy’s “Tinder dating” zinger: 18 min 35 sec
- Learn about “fake AI”: 16 min 35 sec
- How to stay young forever: 22 min 50 sec
- Why Roy dances in the office: 28 min 38 sec
Ask Our Chatbot
This episode and and a galaxy of resources are also available in the Ask AI chatbot.
About Ask AI
Interview recorded by: