Interview with Andrey Kurenkov of Skynet Today
The media is having a field day with stories, both good and bad, about artificial intelligence and its potential impact on humanity.
But who’s keeping the coverage honest?
This episode of the Ask AI podcast features an interview with Andrey Kurenkov, founder of the Skynet Today blog.
Tune in to hear about Skynet Today’s work to dispel the misunderstandings within AI.
“It’s very likely to me that by the end of the 2020 decade we will see robots out there in society, like self driving cars, like delivery robots, like drones delivering our Amazon packages.”
- Skynet and its role in reviewing media coverage of AI: 3 mins 25 secs
- The most understood fact about artificial intelligence: 5 min 37 secs
- Why you should be wary of many of the AI tools: 7 min 32 secs
- What needs to happen to avoid another “AI Winter”: 13 mins 15 secs
- The relationship between AI and robotics: 16 mins 20 secs
- Andrey’s views on the Boston Robotics “robot dog”: 17 mins 56 secs
- Skynet Today
- Skynet Today on Twitter
- Boston Robotics Dog Video
- Andrey Kurnekov Website
- Andrey Kurnekov Twitter
- Andrey Kurnekov LinkedIn
- Stanford University AI Lab
- Electric Brain (episode sponsor)
Subscribe To Podcast
Download the Ask AI Podcast from these services or search “Ask AI Podcast” in your favourite podcatcher.
Chat With Our Bot
This episode and and a galaxy of resources are also available in the Ask AI chatbot.
About Ask AI
Interview recorded by: